Wall Street Should Be In Jail

Our favorite writer Matt Tiabbi is back: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/why-isnt-wall-street-in-jail-20110216?page=1 Thoughts? I have a long response to this posted on another board, but I’ll let you respond first.

Query whether worrying about what that guy has to say is a good use of your time, unless it’s just for entertainment value.

ummmm, since its from rolling stone i’m going to bet its a little biased that and he probaby can ‘hear’ us

is this a joke? how can they put an entire street in jail - it can’t even move, it’s made of asphalt. pfft

Agree with everything written in the article. Class warfare, woot!

Shut up and wash my Porsche.

starbuk Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > is this a joke? how can they put an entire street > in jail - it can’t even move, it’s made of > asphalt. > > pfft I’ll admit, I lol’d.

They’re putting streets in jail now ?

apparently you’re only safe if you work for the government

or… if the government works for you!! (dun dun dun) Think about that one for a second.

NakedPuts Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > starbuk Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > is this a joke? how can they put an entire > street > > in jail - it can’t even move, it’s made of > > asphalt. > > > > pfft > > I’ll admit, I lol’d. Ditto

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > NakedPuts Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > starbuk Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > is this a joke? how can they put an entire > > street > > > in jail - it can’t even move, it’s made of > > > asphalt. > > > > > > pfft > > > > I’ll admit, I lol’d. > > > Ditto Lol same. Matt Tiabbi is a putts.