Wall Street Warriors.

Interesting. I personally would be very hesitant and embarassed to ever go on a show like that or claim I have skillz when there are people like James Simons, Paul Tudor Jones, Steven Cohen, etc. running around out there.

he needs to go learn some basic manners towards parents before he does anything else in life.

You’re talking about season one. That guy, Timothy Sykes is selling penny stock videos now :slight_smile:

If you google him, he’s EVERYWHERE…in multimedia.

I played poker with Tim Sykes at a hedge fund capital introduction event a couple years ago. He is actually a pretty funny and entertaining guy in person. He had to leave the tournament to go on a date towards the middle of the night so he started playing with his cards facing upwards so that everyone could see what he was holding, but he still couldn’t lose his money. Funny stuff.

How is Brett that loaded? His PE fund is only 100 mil and there are a bunch of partners. Our hedge fund is 2 billion and my boss doesnt even live that lifestyle

hausm49008 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How is Brett that loaded? His PE fund is only 100 > mil and there are a bunch of partners. Our hedge > fund is 2 billion and my boss doesnt even live > that lifestyle borrowed a page from rappers. he leased it. the show is pretty hilarious. u wont learn anything from it. and im glad that that Tim Sykes HF blew up. that round table dinner with his friends was so dumb that i almost choked on my quesadilla when i was watching it.

saw brett at a ny pe event the other night