wall street warriors..

remember those brokers slanging the San Disk?!?!?! ha ahaaa tellin their clients to buy more when it dropped to 40. getting investors to put in 900K in this stock! now it trades at 15$.

brokers = 80% of the CFA Level I Candidates

23.423% of stats are made up on the spot

Have you ever seen the movie Strange Wilderness? My favorite stat line… “Scientists say that monkeys make up 80% of the worlds monkey population”

Ha-ha I loved that movie.

cfaBANANA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ha-ha > > I loved that movie. does your user name have anything to do with that?

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > remember those brokers slanging the San Disk!!! > ha ahaaa tellin their clients to buy more when it > dropped to 40. getting investors to put in 900K in > this stock! now it trades at 15$. what is your point. the DVD was good and we all make bad calls.

yeah we all make bad calls but not while sounding like a boiler room wannabe ass clown who has no clue what they are talking about…those brokers were a bunch of frickin apes and got handled like they deserved for acting mental for the whole season. If I make a bad call it is at least based on something, and there is an exit point determined, and I am not sounding like some used car salesman

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > SkipE99 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > remember those brokers slanging the San > Disk!!! > > ha ahaaa tellin their clients to buy more when > it > > dropped to 40. getting investors to put in 900K > in > > this stock! now it trades at 15$. > > > what is your point. the DVD was good and we all > make bad calls. oh yeah, i have made bad calls, but never have i pumped an individual stock recommendation down a clients throat as hard as these fellas. then the price drops 20% and they tell their clients that now is the time to accumulate more shares! you can tell they make their recommendations to clients who buy into their cocky wall street attitude for no other reason than that they work on wall street. sure they were selling to ceo’s and hnw individuals, but they gave off one hell of a sleazeball vibe. the show was awesome and i wanna see more, but i can do nothing but laugh at these chumps now.