Walter White

Long overdue. She is extremely annoying.

It would be extremely tragic if they killed off Windy.

http://vimeo.com/20124416

Jessie doesn’t have the heart for the gangster shit, my guess is walter either offs him or jessie wises up, goes to rehab becomes a alcohol and drug counsellor or something and takes his cake with him.

Now I’m thinking Jesse’s gonna agree to rat on Walt in an attempt at personal redemption and Walt’s gonna off him for it. Skylar and kids are in big s*%t, so cut a deal and go into witpro. Still not sure how Walt buying the M60 plays in though. Gotta be something to do with the nazi’s/that chick.

The fact that the house is surrounded by a chain fence (in the future) and that his neighbor freaks out when he sees him tells us that the secret is out one year from now on his 52nd birthday.

The M60 would tell us that he’s there to kill the fck out of somebody. Maybe that chick he used to do business with in the czech republic?

i reckon once walt gets the all clear from cancer, skyler will agree to testify and walt will disappear using sauls contact. i think the flash forward is walt preparing to kill lydia and todd’s gang to avenge jessie’s death

I kinda wish they could bring back Gus Fring from the dead.

Okay, I just finished watching through the end of the latest episode and I can say with certainty that Walt Junior will continue to eat breakfast. He loves breakfast.

Any theories on where this is all going?

I have a couple thoughts:

1. Hank will tail Saul or Jesse himself because he had to pull the DEA guys off of them. Hank will eyewitness Saul or Walt murder Jesse. Not sure what happens after that.

2. Jesse burns down Walt’s house, which includes the lottery ticket with the coordinates to Walt’s cash which he stashed somewhere in the dessert, leaving Walt broke again. Needing to fund his cancer treatment, he will go back to work for Lydia. Presumably, something goes wrong with this relationship by the time his 52nd birthday rolls around, hence the flashforward scenes of him buying some serious heat and going to back to get the ricin.

Jesse burns down the house then goes to Hank to take down Walt. Hank learns about the ricin and tries to tell Skyler. Walt then realizes this and heads to the house to get the ricin. Hank kills Marie for being stupid.

Unless they’re playing a mean trick, Jesse can’t possibly get away with burning down Walt’s house - remember the first scene of this season? Walt walking into his now-condemned (but unburnt) house while guys were skating in the empty swimming pool?

Please oh please let this happen

Walt memorised the coordinates didn’t he? I don’t think he wrote down the location anywhere

i’m not sure where it’s going to go but with 5 more episodes quite a lot can happen. 1 episode a week is just not enough though to feed my addiction.

They genuinely had me with the video confession dvd, I thought he was going to confess and disappear.

The video confession came completely by surprise. Hank was already so wound up that I think he’s just going to literally explode.

I am very curious to see where this Lydia character is headed.

My guess for the final episode is that Walt gets arrested for tax evasion, but that’s just a guess.

I bet Lydia has an mba from a non-hacksaw program

i heard a quote from Vince Gilligan that lydia was once called larry, got an MBA from the University of Texas, hacksawed and lydia is the result.