Wanted to take a second and thank you all

Well sometimes a break from studying is nice, so here it is: while I may not post much (and Im sure many many lurkers will join me here), I thank you all for the relevant and pertinent posts that I can find around here. It is a great motivational tool and I do learn a lot. I don’t know whether I will pass this mother two weeks from now, but you guys are sure increasing the odds. Thanks

B?

Lol

very nice said. that is motivation for me right there… thank you for your words! hopefully we’ll all get to meet in December at L3.

Actually I do appreciate it, although I’m sure it wasn’t intended for me, hehe, anyhow, if all goes according to plan you should join the fray on the LIII forums, its your last great op to join the party. If it doesn’t go according to plan, well, then at least be sure to stop back in the LII forums and say hi to me.

december l3???

barthezz Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > very nice said. that is motivation for me right > there… > thank you for your words! > > hopefully we’ll all get to meet in December at L3. that was a funny joke :slight_smile:

florin… oops… well, after 10 hours CFA formulas mistakes happen… glad i’m going to watch indiana jones with my gf in a couple of hours. :slight_smile: edit: i meant to say l3 forum… need to start studying earlier than april for the biest. :slight_smile:

wow I just checked the cfai website. LOL

Don’t watch Indiana Jones, I’ve heard terrible reviews from Pinkman, who reviewed it despite sleeping through all but 20 mins, and my brother who said “there’s aliens and russians, that’s all you need to know” better off studying.

I wanted to watch seinfeld but apparently it’s not on tonight i think bartezz need some time with gf so he does not get in trouble so Indiana jones it is!

well, i just need to get out of here for a couple of hours… almost 10 hours studying so far today… need a break and not keen on watching the lakers… :frowning: thought watching indiana would be nice… maybe there is something else playing or i’m just gonna go for happy hour to the yardhouse restaurant and have some yummy food.