Warrior, Get Up!!!

We have tried our best till now, and we won’t give up! 30 DAYS LEFT! TIME TO SHOW THEM WHAT WE’RE MADE OF! Because THIS IS SPARTA!!! * That’s for all Spartan CFA Fellows…

:slight_smile: Good luck to everyone.

Don’t count the days, make the days count. good luck everyone.

guys small question: everytime i calculate something on my texas BA plus my answers a re a bit off from the ones given in the book. Freaked out. No idea why but the calculator doesn’t give the answer correctly for instance EAR is supposed to be 12.55% but my calculator is saying its 13%?!! Also whats the ruling on the decimal points? Like is it 2 d.p.?

Try setting the decimal points to 4 at least.

I set it to 6 decimal points and have no problem with differences due to the roundings

You gotta set your calculator to at least 4 decimal points, then you won’t have that rounding problem. liv_88 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > guys small question: > > everytime i calculate something on my texas BA > plus my answers a re a bit off from the ones given > in the book. Freaked out. No idea why but the > calculator doesn’t give the answer correctly for > instance EAR is supposed to be 12.55% but my > calculator is saying its 13%?!! > > Also whats the ruling on the decimal points? Like > is it 2 d.p.?

Thanks so much. Dug up the manual and figured it out. Everyone on here seems really well prepared…im kind of freaking out. I registered late and still new at a lot of it:s Fingers crossed and lots of all nighters galore. Good luck everyone. xx