Washington, DC exam location

I just looked at my exam ticket and I am soooooooo happy that I don’t have to drive all the way out to Chantilly, VA at the crack of dawn! This really just made my day.

wow they actually have a location in dc now? the expo center really sucked. b-more wasn’t much closer but at least you could go to hooters for lunch.

yep It is at the new DC convention center near Chinatown and the VZ Center…I am going over there tomorrow and check out the parking situation There is a Hooters within walking distance to the Conv. Center, but many more selections also

I moved all the way to Herndon and the test center moved all the way to DC!! :frowning:

“the expo center really sucked. b-more wasn’t much closer but at least you could go to hooters for lunch.” actually, they opened up a hooters in the dulles expo center, next the 7 or 8 fast food places that are in that tiny area.

Drove to the convention center this morning…further away from Chinatown then I thought…it is located at 7th kind of between New York/Mass and K Street…did not look like many food choice and parking is limited to a couple outdoor lots that are unpaved and looked shady or hotels. Also the Susan Komen race for the cure is on the mall Saturday morning…not sure if metro is opening early for that but it normally opens at 7am. My suggestion…leave early so that you don’t have the extra stress in the morning.

And the World Naked Bike Ride is on Saturday at 4pm! http://dcist.com/2008/06/03/naked_bike_ride.php

i traveled back from nyc to take it on the home turf for all 3 levels the past 3 years and it’s treated me well. nice to see there’s a location in dc now, a testament to the growing financial community in the area. good luck!