wasting time day dreaming anyone?

Is it just me or others too that before and in the middle of my study session your mind is drifted off to the dream land and come back half an hour later only to freak out?

yep, it’s just that I’ve been day dreaming the last few months…you’re in a much better shape.

Just don’t let it happen on test day.

Almost every time I study. It’s impossible to go for more than 3 hours without letting your mind drift off.

Chuckrox8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Almost every time I study. It’s impossible to go > for more than 3 hours without letting your mind > drift off. dude i study half an hour then i day dream for the other half an hour lol. so u r in much better shape

i been reading the bin laden news way too much…

glad to know i’m not the only one

Bin Laden’s not dead. He’s at Guantanomo with QQQbee.

Same here for me. I definitely need more concentration. It’s my 1st review and I still have Alternative investment & equity left before I can do the mocks. I need more motivation 'caused I feel I am going to be a loser, the second time :((

Chuckrox8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Almost every time I study. It’s impossible to go > for more than 3 hours without letting your mind > drift off. +1. I can’t really understand how some people can study 10 hours a day.

prophets Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i been reading the bin laden news way too much… I am actually hoping more than half of the candidates are pre-occupied with bin laden news and the subcontinent guys are too busy celebrating the cricket world final and IPL (Indians and Sril lankans). As a result, hopefully the MPS falls unbelievably low this year :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve been studying for 10 minutes, and taknig a break for an hr. so effectively i am putting in 1 hr of study on avg on a good day. this is a disaster of many sorts. and whoever said been reading bin laden news too much – WORD!! i’ve been looking up seal team six videos and what not, things i’d not normally do, but i do now cuz i want to procastinate.

and unfortunately the only time i can contribute to Analyst forum is on topics that don’t relate to SS 1- 18.

^ same