Watching the people walk out

So I was watching the people walk out on msnbc last night and I had a couple observations. 1) How could you fit all your crap in one of those green boxes? Between my IPOD doc, fan, books, various sports balls, pictures… etc… I guess maybe they just left stuff behind. 2) I saw a couple guys come out and it looks like they brought their girlfriend with them??? WTF? Hey honey want to go clean out my desk? 3) Why didn’t anyone do anything funny for the cameras? A little jerry mcquire montage would have been nice…

Mr.Good.Guy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 2) I saw a couple guys come out and it looks like > they brought their girlfriend with them??? WTF? > Hey honey want to go clean out my desk? Maybe they want to be a part of history.

I’d be ripping copper wire out of the walls.

juventurd Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’d be ripping copper wire out of the walls. Haha. Good idea - not.

juventurd Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’d be ripping copper wire out of the walls. Good stuff!

Dwight Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mr.Good.Guy Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > 2) I saw a couple guys come out and it looks > like > > they brought their girlfriend with them??? you have to understand that this was an unexpected event and most dudes were chilling in the city yesterday when the news broke, so they went stright to the office

juventurd Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’d be ripping copper wire out of the walls. That is sooo from Simpsons.

Mr.Good.Guy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 2) I saw a couple guys come out and it looks like > they brought their girlfriend with them??? WTF? > Hey honey want to go clean out my desk? They just want to do one last time on the desk

ha, good point!

jeks Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > juventurd Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I’d be ripping copper wire out of the walls. > > > That is sooo from Simpsons. well done Janet

Well did it even occur to you that it was the women who worled there and brough some guy with them to carry the boxes so as not to ruin their delicate hands and manicure, you sexist pig? :wink:

“worled there” I think the worled once they got home.

there’s no need to dress up on the weekends - during my summers on the sell-side, i used to show up in a hoodie, cargo shorts and flip flops. it was awesome. never thought about bringing in a girl to work for fear that they might have hidden cameras somewhere, but maybe there’ll be another time and place for that…

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > there’s no need to dress up on the weekends - > during my summers on the sell-side, i used to show > up in a hoodie, cargo shorts and flip flops. buy side, but we dont do flip flops.

Mr.Good.Guy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So I was watching the people walk out on msnbc > last night and I had a couple observations. > > 1) How could you fit all your crap in one of those > green boxes? Between my IPOD doc, fan, books, > various sports balls, pictures… etc… I guess > maybe they just left stuff behind. > > 2) I saw a couple guys come out and it looks like > they brought their girlfriend with them??? WTF? > Hey honey want to go clean out my desk? > > 3) Why didn’t anyone do anything funny for the > cameras? A little jerry mcquire montage would > have been nice… You asked for a funny video? http://dealbreaker.com/2008/09/the-perils-of-reporting-live-f.php

lol. nice.

classic vid

A+

nice yes console each other

Mr.Good.Guy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So I was watching the people walk out on msnbc > last night and I had a couple observations. > > 1) How could you fit all your crap in one of those > green boxes? Between my IPOD doc, fan, books, > various sports balls, pictures… etc… I guess > maybe they just left stuff behind. They say this coming and prob started to take things home ahead of time. At most they figured they’d be sold over the weekend and if they were let go shortly after that they’d bring the rest of their crap home on their last day. > > 2) I saw a couple guys come out and it looks like > they brought their girlfriend with them??? WTF? > Hey honey want to go clean out my desk? > Why not? You get to impress a chick w/ the camera crews and all- like your job really “was” important > 3) Why didn’t anyone do anything funny for the > cameras? A little jerry mcquire montage would > have been nice… The only ones that would do that are the d’bag young ones who don’t give a f*ck b/c mom and dad will pick up 2k a month rent in Manhattan since they got laid off… And they were prob drunk in a bar watching it on TV knowing they have a looong vacation and were doing other drunken d’bag stuff.