WB gone?

good thing for stop losses.

Charlie Gasparino: “Citibank and Wachovia? Its like two ugly girls kissing!”

Charlie is outstanding and I wish he’d jump across the table and pummel Joel Kerrnan, then he’d be THE GREATEST. Willy

We should play a game…which bank will go under next till there are no banks left.

WillyR Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Charlie is outstanding and I wish he’d jump across > the table and pummel Joel Kerrnan, then he’d be > THE GREATEST. > > Willy Yeah, the greatest at circus tv. He’s the jerry springer of CNBC.

I can’t stand Kerrnan. Willy

And another one bites the dust.

I’m trying to think of a worse deal than the Golden West deal. Wachovia paid $25 billion back in 2006 for the privilege of taking on about $125 billion or whatever of toxic mortgages. Classic case of the pelican swallowing an anvil.

What bank is next?

ING.

frisian Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m trying to think of a worse deal than the > Golden West deal. Wachovia paid $25 billion back > in 2006 for the privilege of taking on about $125 > billion or whatever of toxic mortgages. Classic > case of the pelican swallowing an anvil. like the analogy… no question, this was one of the worst deals of all time. the most toxic portfolio one could construct (option arms, geographically focused in CA?). this broke wachovia. the golden west sellers, must be relishing this moment, talk about good timing.

juxtapositioner Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What bank is next? mkt thinks SOV, NCC.

when is this crap going to resume trading?

Just started again. Trading ~$2

WB 1.48