WB was @ 1.5 monday!

Daj, can you confirm my profile of you?

storko Wrote: > > Daj is Indian, immigrated to the US in his early > teens. > Socially awkward, but has always been book smart > (due to his strict parents). > Now that he has grown up and moved away for a top > 20 MBA school, he is more independent, but still > finds it hard to make friends. He makes up for his > lack of social life by posting his thoughts on the > financial market on AF. Some are smart comments, > others are annoying. > Daj is around 5’9, skinny, and wears a lot of > polos and khakis. He lives alone in a bachelor > suite. have to laugh. nice.

chrismaths Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Would you stop trying to pump your own book > please? chris, hi. i said i would shut my mouth about positions and I respect all of you. I PROMISE to tone it down. I like this forum and there is a lot of funny stuff here that adds spice to the day. no more daj224 silly posts.

storko and others venting against daj224. He is definitely not what your bigotted profile says and he is a very decent guy. I don’t know him personally, but I know that much about him. Also, speak for yourselves only. I happen to enjoy his pointers here and there. And yes, I think he will do much better if he tones it down a bit. I can at least say I learn something from daj, but I am not sure about the contribution of these other guys.

How was I being a bigot? My profile never insulted his beliefs or opinions. I even said some of his comments were smart. If you meant bigot as in racist, you are way off. I’ll profile you next.

storko Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How was I being a bigot? > My profile never insulted his beliefs or opinions. > I even said some of his comments were smart. > If you meant bigot as in racist, you are way off. > I’ll profile you next. this thread has to stop. i feel like im drunk laughing so hard and the tape doesnt close for another 11 minutes