WB was @ 1.5 monday!

WB securities only worth $1.50/share? Posted by: daj224 (IP Logged) [hide posts from this user] Date: September 29, 2008 01:49PM

I’m kicking myself.

daj224 we all have google, yahoo, bloomberg, etc to see historical pricing. Can you PLEASE refrain from recreating the ticker tape on analyst forum… please!!

akanska Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daj224 > > we all have google, yahoo, bloomberg, etc to see > historical pricing. Can you PLEASE refrain from > recreating the ticker tape on analyst forum… > please!! i have the right to celebrate.

(adding to Akanska’s post) That being said, I wouldn’t mind if Chad decided to put up a ticker with interesting/important news items (and even some stock updates if large movements occur) on AF. It almost inevitably happens that I log on for a few minutes and check out AF for the updates (yes AF and not BB/WSJ :D) and go back to work! Though I must be among the minority here.

anupamjain008 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > That being said, I wouldn’t mind if Chad decided > to put up a ticker with interesting/important news > items (and even some stock updates if large > movements occur) on AF. > It almost inevitably happens that I log on for a > few minutes and check out AF for the updates (yes > AF and not BB/WSJ :D) and go back to work! Though > I must be among the minority here. you are not alone

aksansa, sorry, i thought it over, i will NEVER talk about personal inverstments again. there, happy? I realize it is not in the "CFA spirit"you win.

I have no problem with you giving youself a pat on the back once in a while, but really, it gets a bit annoying when you keep re-posting a one-liner unexplained trading idea that happened to work out. If you had just posted ‘hey guys- I stuck my neck out and made a killing on WB today’ I would have not been nearly as bothered, but your post has a ‘Look guys, I told you so’ tone to it that makes you look bad. I would also take no issue if your original post had some actual analysis behind it, and not just a note about how some buddy ‘was hard on it’ statement that so many of your picks seem to depend on. Good for you, go spend your couple hundred bux (or maybe more), but I’m just getting a bit tired of your spam-like comments. This type of market is rife with huge swings and there have been some opportunities that were much more valuable. How 'bout you start ONE thread called: daj224’s stock picks he’s ‘hard on’ …where you can append all of your new ideas and all those interested can keep a running performance analysis of your abilities. If its popular it will stay on the top of the chat. Thx ps- nothin but love for you- even though you can be kinda annoying :slight_smile:

> How > 'bout you start ONE thread called: > > daj224’s stock picks he’s ‘hard on’ > > …where you can append all of your new ideas and > all those interested can keep a running > performance analysis of your abilities. If its > popular it will stay on the top of the chat. > Love this idea, post your pick(s) and you cant repost in the thread until someone responds. We’ll get to see just how insightful and interesting you can be. My first suggestion: INB should be obvious why

I watch enough Criminal Minds to be able to profile Daj from his posts alone. Daj is Indian, immigrated to the US in his early teens. Socially awkward, but has always been book smart (due to his strict parents). Now that he has grown up and moved away for a top 20 MBA school, he is more independent, but still finds it hard to make friends. He makes up for his lack of social life by posting his thoughts on the financial market on AF. Some are smart comments, others are annoying. Daj is around 5’9, skinny, and wears a lot of polos and khakis. He lives alone in a bachelor suite.

Daj calls it again…Make it Rain Dajie, make it rain!!!

storko Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I watch enough Criminal Minds to be able to > profile Daj from his posts alone. > > Daj is Indian, immigrated to the US in his early > teens. > Socially awkward, but has always been book smart > (due to his strict parents). > Now that he has grown up and moved away for a top > 20 MBA school, he is more independent, but still > finds it hard to make friends. He makes up for his > lack of social life by posting his thoughts on the > financial market on AF. Some are smart comments, > others are annoying. > Daj is around 5’9, skinny, and wears a lot of > polos and khakis. He lives alone in a bachelor > suite. Are you sure he is not Chinese??

I was thinking Chinese… I am still working on my profiling. I have to watch more episodes of Criminal Minds

storko Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Now that he has grown up and moved away for a top > 20 MBA school Storko, are you certain he went to a top 20 MBA school? I have looked at some of Daj’s posts and have not picked up the slightest hint about this. If you are correct, certainly your deductive prowness is unparalleled!

He has mentioned that fact numerous times. That’s all Daj

He has mentioned that fact numerous times. That’s all Daj

I think he’s none of the above. Daj is a Somoan that was born prematurely. Starting age 13, he made up for his lack of size by crushing his weight in natties, and attained status as a legend in his small island village. Things were going well until one day when his family found a treasure chest from a Spanish galleon. They sent him away to school, and the rest you can read about on yahoo finance, The Street.com, and CNBC.

Oh yeah, that is what they teach you in top 20 MBA program—how to use a quotron (bloomberg terminal)

Would you stop trying to pump your own book please?

akanska Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > ps- nothin but love for you- even though you can > be kinda annoying :slight_smile: i understand. Im gonnatone it down. i promise