We are at war: The battle of good vs evil

I would be remiss if I did not post this… now… today. Ephesians 6:12 - “we are not contending against flesh and blood, but against the principalities” Navarre Commentary - “He is referring to those angels who rebelled against God and whom Christ has already overcome (1 Cor 15:24; Col 1:13-14, Col 2:15), but against whom we still have to contend. So what can we do? We can " take the shield of faith , with which you can quench all the flaming darts of the evil one (Eph. 6:16)” ----- After a post which we will all never forget that I saw earlier, I was sad, then began to pray for the repose of the soul of someone we came to know so well who has passed. I was driving and began to weep. Then I became very angry. I became angry at Lucifer, the King of all Lies and Prince of Darkness. He is such a liar and took away someone whom we all came to love and respect so much. Then I began to think of my interaction over the years on AF. I could have been better. I could have demonstrated more faith. My behavior could have pointed more towards the way, the truth, and the life. I sometimes tried to speak words of faith, but the majority of my posts were just messing around. I feel I could have done more. Maybe if I shed some light on my battle with depression and suicide attempt (in 2001 I took 300 pills and nearly died) that it would have provided hope. So then, please to all you reading, whether Muslim, Jew, Athiest, Christian or other, let us bind together in love and give praise to our maker if we believe, or draw close to those we love if we don’t believe. For God is Love and self-sacrificing love has been shown in many religions to conquer all (bodhisattva/Jesus). Seek the Truth. Also, If searching for meaning, “Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl” is an exceptional testimony.

“The battle against the Devil, which is the principal task of St. Michael the Archangel, is still being fought today, because the Devil is still alive and active in the world”

• Pope St. John Paul II

ACE,

don’t be wracked by survivors’ guilt. I am hoping against hope that BChad didn’t go through with it or failed… he was fighting his own battle unbeknownst to most of us.

I agree with “God is Love”. Not much else in religions matters.