"We are very pleased to inform you"

the 7 greatest words in the CFA program

Go to sleep tonight repeating these words and visualize opening the email… it will come!!

Good luck and God bless you!

That’s the most amazing words that you can receive from CFAI. Anyway, I assume I might have issue with a sleep tonight. Somehow I couldn’t sleep this night even though I am not really worried for the exam results.

Good luck Trumpkin. You’ve been losing your mind over this exam for two years it seems, would suck to have to take it again.

We are very pleased to inform you that you failed the 2017 CFA Level 3 exam, here’s the summary of your performance:

7 greatest words in the world

Isn’t it “Congratulations!”?

Good luck to everyone!

I just want to see one great word - “Congratulations”.

Yes…Congratulations! is more of the greeting… while the other words are the message

I usually on daily basis receive several spam e-mails which starts with “Congratulations! You won Jackpot!” or similar.

+1

OMG! how can you forget it starts with “Congratulations”… ?

Imagine they troll us by saying “Congratulations, we are very pleased to inform you that you are a 2-boxer… 55% of candidates are 2-boxers”.

These words are only powerful for L3 cause that is where I get stuck.

Congratulations you have been selected for a random survey! Unfortunately…

I am amused by some of the creative comments posted in this thread.

Looking at the stress CFAI might have gone looking at our thread, this is possible :grin:

Looking at the stress CFAI might have gone looking at our thread, this is possible :grin:

Why do they call it a “taint”?

good lucks