Web-based Financial modeling platform

I’m writing this post for critical feedback from the analyst community. My background is investment principal for family office and ex-analyst for an EdTech VC Fund. As an investment professional, I always felt that new economy business models (SaaS, Mobile Apps, Video Streaming, Online Marketplace, etc.) are so different from the traditional ones (Manufacturing, Retail, etc) in terms of revenue models, metrics to track and financial models.

Yesterday, I launched a campaign on Kickstarter which is a Web-based financial model builder that helps you to customize and download financial models for such new business models.

This product will help professionals and students to learn how these new-age businesses make money, what are their metrics and how can you think like them: Netflix, Uber, Airbnb, Angry Birds, PewDiePie, Alibaba, Quandl,

Features

• Focus Business Models: SaaS, Mobile Apps, Video Streaming, Online Marketplace, eCommerce, Co-Working, Lead generation, Data Sales, Cloud Services, Online Classifieds, YouTube Creator and Digital Publishing
  • Learn: 100 Business Drivers Explained (Videos)
  • Apply: Minimalist Pocket Guide where each business driver is benchmarked with Industry data
  • Build: Web-based financial model builder that helps you to customize and download financial models
    I would be immensely grateful to have your support in the first of its kind digital knowledge platform. And with your support, I also warmly welcome your honest feedback that would improve this initiative, which I firmly believe is a pivotal movement in enhancing and enriching the participants of not just the Investment but the entire Business Community.