Weekend Observation

why you going to McDonald’s so much son? that shit will fuckin kill you, but long before that it will make you too fat to smash out tha shorties, and you know and I know that tha’s important.

^ To rephrase a quote a wise man once said earlier on this thread, “A n!gga got to eat, namean?”

I was at McDonald’s ordering breakfast today. Right behind me was a heavy set Chinese guy that’s probably 10 years older than me. He proceeds to order two sausage egg and cheese mcmuffin egg white delights. I guess he ordered whites because its lower calories and he got two because those suckers are small. Then he orders two hash browns. I’m beginning to think he’s ordering for 2. Then he orders a diet coke and says it’s for stay. WTF?!?! Why bother?!?! Haha

So I read the news a lot. Some articles are worth reading, and some articles are not. Like if I see it’s from “the motley fool” or any of its derivatives, I don’t bother because it’s all sensationalized hypothetical sht that ain’t news at all. It’s some dipshit writing about his retarded perception of shit. But the second thing I hate the most are the cell phone articles on “why I switched.” Fuckin motley fool has an article today about why some dipshit has finally decided to switch to android from apple. But it’s not just motley fool. Many other sites have the same themes. Whether it be changing to android or staying with apple, do people really need to read about this fucking shit every other day? It’s the same god damn shit rehashed over and over. And do I give a fuck about why u switched to android or apple!!! Not fuckin really. I rather read some shit about how America’s obesity is linked to drinking fuckin soda at 7am…

Hey CFAvsMBA, did you ever write that complaint letter to 7/11 about getting ripped off 19cents on your hot dogs? Am keen to hear what came of that.

^Respect.

So last night I got hungry and went back to the same McDonald’s. The same bitch was there. The one when I had a chicken mcbites coupon and she said I couldn’t use it because the coupon wasn’t in her system. The coupon was for $1 to get the mcbites. I asked her if she could ring me up for a cheeseburger, take the coupon and $1, and then give me the mcbites. She stares at me like I’m stupid saying, “THAT COUPON’S NOT FOR A CHEESEBURGER!! HAHAHAHAHA.” I wrote a complaint to McDonald’s again…

The appearance of the restaurant both externally and internally is unacceptable. On a visit last week, someone had shattered a window and wooden boards were placed over it. The interior of the restaurant had fries all over the floor along with other refuse. On my recent trip just now, the window still hasn’t been repaired and the wooden boards remain an eyesore. How long does it take to replace a window? As for the interior of the restaurant, fries and toilet paper were on the floor. The sight of toilet paper by the cash registers was very disgusting. The service on my visit just now was really poor. I arrived 25 minutes before closing and was informed that no burgers were being served because the grill was closed for the night. But what was really upsetting was the actions of the supervisor in charge:

1. She complained about how busy the store was in front of customers. This was not a brief mention. She complained four or five times in full volume for all of us to hear. This type of attitude does not make customers feel welcome. 2. She had an impatient and abrupt tone when speaking with customers and other McDonald’s workers which was very rude. 3. She casually used the N word when speaking with a coworker. Totally inappropriate. Corporate needs to step in and salvage the location. The condition of the branch is horrendous and it’s obvious the supervisor in charge does not have the ability to manage the branch in accordance to McDonald’s standards…

Hope her ass gets fired…

SNITCHES GET STITCHES

I hope this manager isnt one of the b*tches asking for a raise…she sounds like an ugly hoe.

Probably their spanish was some bastarized version of low class spanish, that just sounds like “Tica tica tica tica tica tica”.

More Complaining… On the morning of 12/15/13, around 10am, I had asked my mother to purchase breakfast from McDonald’s. She ordered the 2 of the sausage/egg/cheese sandwiches. When she returned with the sandwiches, I was looking forward to breakfast and possibly winning a free Xbox One through the One Hot Holiday sweepstakes. However the games on my sandwich wrappers weren’t for the One Hot Holiday promotion. It was for 1 in 4 Wins. I peeled the stickers and it was a bunch of Monopoly pieces; Indiana Avenue, New York Avenue, and B&O Railroad. Not quite the Xbox I was hoping for, but at least the final sticker was for free medium fries. However the free fries sticker expired on 11/5/12!!! I just wanted to let you know that this branch is not in compliance with current corporate promotions and I did not enjoy my breakfast because of that…

THOSE ROTTEN NO GOOD BASTARDS!!!

Nothing worse than hitting up Mcd’s during Monopoly, buying the large pop/fries/big mac combo to maximize monopoly piece reciept, and then getting standard packaging with no stickers. I mean wtf, how is this okay? That fries carton could have had my winning Boardwalk piece!!!

Frustrates the heck outta me every time.

wtf is a large pop

bbb.org does wonders…one time purchased a crispy chicken sandwich and it was raw on the inside. i sent bk a really long email - no response after 3 or 4 follow up emails. i entered a bbb complaint and voila, free bk for 3 months.

In the great state of Texas, we call it Coke. Everything is a Coke.

“You want a Coke?”

“Yeah.”

“What kind?”

“Sprite”

Soda

On a related note, this fcking number has been calling my phone every other day at the same time for nearly a month. Given my week is starting off how it is, I figured whoever the fck this is can feel my wrath. I answer, some brown guy in broken English is frantically trying to set me up with a meeting with his bosses’ hacksaw insurance outfit. I rudely interupt and say, “John, how did you get my number?” He said through a database. I said, “John, great, you did check it against the do not call list, right? I will be reporting you personally, John, for this violation.” He apologizes then hangs up on me.

I think that’ll be the last time I hear from John.