Weight loss/gain and general health.

Anybody have any significant weight loss or gain as a result of the exam. Also general health effects. Overall I probably havn’t lost any weight but think this week will probably change that. My overall health has deteriorated though as I am provide no time for exerise or proper eating. Also taking up smoking 3 weeks ago hasn’t helped.

You took up smoking and you havent smoked before? SHAME

Smoking is cool. The chicks dig it.

pimp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Smoking is cool. The chicks dig it. u must be crazy to think that

I’m taking up smoking too. But only on exam day when I smoke you chumps! jk

hmm i think i’ve lost about 5 pounds …diet has been not too bad but i havent worked out in a month 1/2 …not to mention i’ve been smoking more than usual …

sickel2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m taking up smoking too. But only on exam day > when I smoke you chumps! > > jk good one good one, just dont smoke up the exam room while working on that IPS

No I smoked before. It’s a filthy habit and but a great way to take a 5 minute break.

I picked it up too… again for about the 3rd or 4th time. But going to try to ween myself off this week.

I’m going to be smoking a nice cigar after the exam is over as I sip on some Blue Label on the rocks.