Weight

How much weight, as in fat, have you gained since you started studying? I figure I’m up at least 8 pounds over the last 6 months. That’s what no time for working out + eating unhealthy + stress will do to you. Now there’s one formula I have mastered.

are you a girl?:slight_smile:

yes he is, and real men gain at least 10, you clown.

Since starting the CFA process last fall (I sat for LI in Dec), about 7-8 pounds. Thankfully I was fairly thin to begin with but I already have a plan in place to get rid of it once LII is over!! The worst (best?) part is that I gained despite playing tennis about 2 hours a week - who knows how much worse it might have otherwise been!

Uh…no.

I actually lost weight. Studying has kept me focused. As a result, I’ve been waking up earlier and working out while studying at night instead of drinking. Having no life does have it’s perks. Not to mention, I’m running the NYC marathon in November. Considering how fast the last couple months have gone by while studying…I don’t forsee it slowing down anytime soon…I don’t know what I am more nervous for.

~ 10 lbs since level one began in sept… but it may be more due to my move from coastal beach city to Texas- I’m hitting the gym big time June 8. Depressing

I figure at least one pound of weight gain is due to swelling of the brain - so there’s 1 pound I will lose at 5:01 pm on June 7th.

5 pounds for me L1 and L2 inclusive. I will hit back the treadmill 8th onwards.

Ive been eating like crap but smoking alot more so it’s balanced out…