Weird AF-related dream

I come home from running on the track and TheAliMan and brianr are hanging out in my kitchen. TheAliMan’s going all crazy about setting up his plans for the night while I’m trying to mix a protein shake, so I lock him in the kitchen for a while. Also I don’t want him to walk into the living room and see all the pictures of me and my gf, and for some reason I have my name plastered all over the walls which I don’t want him to see either. While I’m drinking my shake a headhunter calls me and asks if I’m interested in so-and-so job. I have a hard time hearing her so I stand by the window. All of a sudden a buzzer rings and I’m assume it’s her standing downstairs so I try to buzz her in (even though I have a doorman) but she just keeps buzzing. Then I wake up and realize it’s actually my gf ringing my doorbell so I let her in. The End

There were way too few ladies in that dream.

^agree

Had JDV been around, a Freudian analysis would be in store.

wtf, a dream without chicks??? I guess you are really getting serious about MMMM action

I was actually a little scared to click on this thread … a bit tame for the i<3i<3math we all know and love … lol

i dreamed i was hooking up with this 18 year old girl, who did everything i asked. Then i woke up and realized the harsh reality.

Awkward

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I was actually a little scared to click on this > thread … a bit tame for the i<3i<3math we all > know and love … lol I posted my KarenC/daviskr/mo34 MMFF dream on penthouseforum.com.

Why was I not in this?

You were taking pictures of mo34 slapping daviskr’s backside for being American.

I hope it wasn’t illegal and reflected badly upon the investment profession.

I sent bchadwick on a perrier run so it was all good.

I would never partake in any activity that was an ethics violation … :wink:

That’s good since I don’t recall FFM being mentioned anywhere in the Code of Ethics.

I guess you need to check the errata.

iheartiheartmath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > That’s good since I don’t recall FFM being > mentioned anywhere in the Code of Ethics. Who’s the M in the FFM? You or mo34!!!

Depends who the two F’s are.