Welcome to Gossip Boys! previously titled Back Office

Find interesting topics on Online Dating!, How to ask a Girl Out in 365 days! Be the man: How to Grow back your lost hair in 1,000,000 days!, the perfect dress for a wedding! What is she thinking?? (the bizarre mentality of women)…

rofl. that is my favorite show1!1 i have the box set of every season.

well not mine but I actually watch it sometimes… and I keep this information secret

So much for “Alpha (seeking) Males.” Hmmm… I might make that into a t-shirt.

hey tikka how are you??..you still haunting AF with your disturbing opinions

Just back from vacation. Miserable.

Good. me too. after the exam

can anyone tell me how I can shave my own back hair, I find it really hard to reach back there.

Have your mom help you. I knew a guy named Chuck Leibowitz who used to have his mom shave the back of his neck and upperback everytime he had a date.

yeh tahts where I need shaving, I can do most of the top of the neck ok, but upper back is hard. Its not majorly thick, but the hairs are dark, so kind of stand out I guess. Any other tips besides what Chuck did?

transferpricingCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > yeh tahts where I need shaving, I can do most of > the top of the neck ok, but upper back is hard. > Its not majorly thick, but the hairs are dark, so > kind of stand out I guess. > > Any other tips besides what Chuck did? 1. Spread super strength adhesive on a flat table top 2. take your shirt / vest off 3. Lie on your back on this surface for 15 seconds 4. get up abruptly as if your ass was on fire