Welcome to L2 forum...those who just passed L1

Feels great! Thank you! Hello June 2010 Level II Candidates : ) …wow still can’t believe it…

CFA1099 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Congrats to all L1 people who passed…Welcome > to the L2 Board. > > Hopefully, I will be leaving you behind in 3 > weeks, and will get my own welcome to the L3 > board…but, if not, lets kill the F’ing L2 > exam in 2010. +1

Yes. Congrats, welcome, good luck, I hate you already:)

lol. have fun in lvl 2… again just study harder this time around because it sure will not be the same.

Hello :slight_smile:

Congrats to all new level 2 people. This should be interesting!

Feels really great to be part of the level two forum. I suddenly feel like a small kid going to a new class. I hope we can help each other like the way we did during the level 1 exam. Its going to be much harder in level 2.

yup… am next here

I’m excited. I hope to be more active this time around.

We’ll make it happen and crush that L2 test!

A breath of fresh air. I wonder how tough this Level would be. Always been regarded as the beast of CFA Program. Gonna head for the battle in 1 month time.

Hello and thanks for the warm welcome. Feels good to shed the L1 stigma, took me two tries, and still my quant score was only in the 51-70 range. That will hopefully be fixed by the FRM studying… So, I’m signed up and ready to begin L2 studying starting in December. I intend to be more active here for this level…Until then good luck to all of you who enjoy the privilege to start studying right now already :slight_smile:

Chaps, can only commend you on the commitment to get started now, but is it not slightly premature to start thinking of studying in the next few months (or even this year). Asides from the obvious need to get mangled and smash it up for a few weeks, which is a given, I can’t help but think that 5 months next year should be more than enough time to knock it off. Surely theres more to life than 100% studying, or am I being slightly short-sighted on the workload required?

Damn it feels good to pass L1. After all those long nights… the hard work finally paid off. I intend to be more active on this forum for L2. Any one from D.C area preparing for L2-2010??.. If so… let’s sync up.

for those of you passed level 1, do you see level II registration when you login to account before you check your scores?

they had set up so that there is a link to register for Dec 09 or all 3 levels for 2010…when we actually click on sign up for an exam the link would take us to the personal page and availability of the correct level was there.

Checking in to Level II forum. Let’s crush it on 6/6/2010

Feels like home here.

kh.asif Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Feels really great to be part of the level two > forum. I suddenly feel like a small kid going to a > new class. I hope we can help each other like the > way we did during the level 1 exam. Its going to > be much harder in level 2. I feel the same…

Banaange, weebaale. Im excited at the prospect of being in a new forum (level 2). Greetings to all…all the way from Kyamboogo…any others?