Welcome to L2 forum...those who just passed L1

wow, i had to take l1 a second time. pass well though. i’m scared of this one. i’m def going about my studying a different way. first time around in lev 1 i didn’t take any notes. i know, i thought i was smart or somthing. i am totally humble now. already know if i fail in june 2010, i’m taking it again baby! feels great to be a lev 2 cand

So this is how the better half lives?.. It’s nice here, think I’ll stay for a while (hopefully just a year!)

all the sweat, tears and vomit finally paid off. (yes, vomit. i literally threw up after my pm paper) finally made it thru to lvl 2! yeshhh! *~waves~! Checking in to Level II forum! ^_^v

So the level II results take two MORE weeks to come in compared to the level I results? Jeez…

xiang49 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Checking in to Level II forum. Let’s crush it on > 6/6/2010 It’s going to be 6/5/10. First step of passing L2 will be showing up on the right day. I know we’re part of the 46% L1 group but I know we’re better than that.

jjenkins Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > xiang49 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Checking in to Level II forum. Let’s crush it > on > > 6/6/2010 > > It’s going to be 6/5/10. First step of passing L2 > will be showing up on the right day. I know we’re > part of the 46% L1 group but I know we’re better > than that. I think in some part of the world the exam falls on Sunday. So 6/6/2010 could be the date depending on where you are.

sunnyrollen Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Damn it feels good to pass L1. After all those > long nights… the hard work finally paid off. I > intend to be more active on this forum for L2. > > Any one from D.C area preparing for L2-2010??.. If > so… let’s sync up. SunnyRollen, I am in DC email me at: Perea.cesar @ g m a i l dot c o m I just signed up for L2 and should be getting my books soon. Congrats to everyone who worked really hard and is now in L2.

Just signed up for L2…it’s amzing how we don’t really think twice about throwing $600 at this exam…between the CPA and Level 1 CFA, I think I’ve dished out close to $5k and haven’t blinked an eye. Normally, i’d think twice about spending anything over $20. I hope this all pays off eventually. So far, it hasn’t…

Just registered!

sunnyrollen Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Damn it feels good to pass L1. After all those > long nights… the hard work finally paid off. I > intend to be more active on this forum for L2. > > Any one from D.C area preparing for L2-2010??.. If > so… let’s sync up. Sunnyrollen - I’m in DC as well. Email me at cdey72@gmail.com. Not sure when I’m getting started yet but it’d be good to have some contacts in the area.

Sunnyrollen, Rasec, and Rearden72: Count me in as well for the DC crew! yay! slorte@gmail.com

I’ve got the registration screen up now, just doing the nitty gritty. Good to be on here with all of you.

Congrats Cowtown! I am going to drink a LaBatts for you and punch a caribou in the face! Hows our civil neighbor to the north doing?

yeah yeah yeah

If you are going to stereotype us BizBanker, at least pick a decent beer. What about the dogsleds and igloos? Some people…shesh :wink:

BEC123…You are doing both a CPA and CFA…I have the CPA and just passed Level 1…I am curious…what do you envision doing with both certifications? I have been looking for a while for the perfect fit with accounting and finance… I am leaning more into asset management- fundamental research kind of gig…what are you leaning towards…I currently work for one of the big 4s

Ahh, it feels good to make it to the level 2 boards. Going to start studying in Sept. for this beast.

BizBanker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Congrats Cowtown! I am going to drink a LaBatts > for you I had a lot of those yesterday. They were selling a case for twenty euros in my local store. It was a holiday here in Ireland. Certainly is good to be on the L2 forum!

new to the forum…just passed lv 1. Based on what people are saying on here I really think I need to put in a much greater effort for the second test. Looking forward to contributing to the lv 2 forum this time around and going to battle in January…hard to put forth much of a study effort during football season.

fatgator Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > new to the forum…just passed lv 1. > > Based on what people are saying on here I really > think I need to put in a much greater effort for > the second test. Looking forward to contributing > to the lv 2 forum this time around and going to > battle in January…hard to put forth much of a > study effort during football season. I can’t wait for football season, and the mlb playoffs!