Welcome to L3 Forum - All Level 2 passed candidates

i just had an email convo with a CFA charterholder i used to work with and he said “it doesnt get any easier” but if we’ve made it this far, we can surely make it through!

Good to be here. Just wanna wish L3er best luck to their result.

I know two friends that passed I and II first-time and then failed Lvl III . So its not a slam dunk. One said you have to write a LOT in a limited time. I’ve forgotten how to write long ago

Yay! I’m so excited to be on here. I feel so big and bad click Level III. Now the fun stuff, when do we start studying? I’d think studying 10 months away is silly since we’ll forget a lot but we also don’t want to start late right? Thoughts? Tat

Survival of the fittest. Those who get through L1 and L2 are further filtered with L3. This will be the ultimate test which will test our writing mettle.

Come on guys! Lets crack this one. Cant wait to register.

Great to be here with all you mates. I am sorry for Damil4Real, but he will be here next year for sure. Looking forward for questions and CP’s answers.

For level 1 I had 2.5 months in hand and I studied like crazy in those 2.5 months. For level 2 I had 1 year in hand and I only studied for 4-5 months. For level 3 I hope I can increase it to 6-7 months.

Still excited that L2 was a pass. Will be back in November.

hey guys, congrats !!! feels gud to be on dis thread :slight_smile: , having n amazing run…FRM full now CFA L2…hope it continues…lets beat it !!! Regards, Gaurav

Hi everyone, Congrats to all L2 passers…great to be here!!! Hope we can make this a pleasant place for all of us:):slight_smile:

Hi. So happy to be here. I plan to spend the next 2.5 months for a good rest and then start with L 3 in the middle of october. Good luck to all L 3 guys, awaiting for their results.

man it does feel good to post on this board… gonna start studying mid-Nov. Have the GMAT to take before.

level 3 is not a joke, I heard someone passing level 2 for four years, but still can’t…

francisgy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > level 3 is not a joke, I heard someone passing > level 2 for four years, but still can’t… Hi francisgy, congrats and great to see you here. Lets get going again, maybe starting november.

rus1bus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Great to be here with all you mates. I am sorry > for Damil4Real, but he will be here next year for > sure. > > Looking forward for questions and CP’s answers. Please what happened to Damil4real? I already assumed he passed!

Just curious - What is the percentage of Girls in L-3?

RahulMulchandani Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just curious - What is the percentage of Girls in > L-3? Why are you curious about that?

ryanwtyler Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i realize that chi. i was questioning the > implication that they get soooo annoyed if someone > asks them a question as if they can’t simply > ignore it. I think that its more that leaving these “questions” and chest-beating without comment is something most LIII test-takers cannot do since (a) we are waiting anxiously for our results and (b) hearing these proclamations of “hear me roar” is like nails on a chalkboard – passing Level II is great/impressive/something to be proud up, but people should not act as if they have reached the end of the journey. You just dont know what you are in for… I think a dose of modesty would help and some better timing. And some deodorant. Ok, i was kidding on that last one.

Just remember not even half of you will pass next June. Also remember that the talent pool is very smart. Hell they all passed level 2 as well. Good luck