Welcome to Level III

HECK YES

word word balls up

Having just passed L3 - I got one word of advice for all of you - CFA BOOKS!

I like the feeling of this level, smells nice…

Thanks cfasf1. Congrats on getting your letters. If you have any hints for me on how to approach L3 I would love to hear offline. You the man!

Glad to see so many made to Normandy. Good job Gentlemen.

Just got back from Walmart. I bought myself a pair of big boy diapers now that I am a member of level 3. Hard to give up my soother though so I am still mentally a big level 2 baby.

good luck new level IIers. The Level III board was very helpful and productice this year thanks to some very diligent posters. I encourage you all to read the boards and contribute, including sample questions and answers. This forum is a great way to help prepare but it will only be helpful if everyone chips in. Good luck to you all.

Congrats all that passed our tricky little 2009 Level 2 Exam (and all Level 1 and Leve 3 passers). Glad to be here.

Just cleared Level 2, it still has not sunk in that I will be taking L3 next June!! So happy right now.

Does feel nice to be up in this forum, doesn’t it?

skillionaire Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Does feel nice to be up in this forum, doesn’t it? +1, It sure does.

For a while I wasn’t sure I was going to be able to make it, but I did and I am greatful…I can start to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but it is still a ways off…lets enjoy the rest of our breaks then hit this thing hard. Best, TheChad

So nice to be in the last stage!!! Look forward to chatting about this in the spring.

coolwalsky Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So nice to be in the last stage!!! Look > forward to chatting about this in the spring. What’s your baby’s name?

Stoked to finally be in this forum. Looking forward to doing this dance one last time!

Good to be here. Congrats to those who just passed, let’s finish this thing.

TheChad, I loved your pre-results post about how taking level II was like “getting raped” and waiting for the results was analogous to waiting for the pregnancy test. I thought that was classic, and it made me laugh on a day where I was otherwise pretty stressed out. Congrats on II, good luck on III, and thanks for the morbid humor. It’s a must.

HERE WE COME… L3!

Wow, it looks the exact same… but feels totally different. Good to be here, and hello to all. Congrats to everyone who made it!!