Welcome to Level III

Count me in too :slight_smile:

“Wow, it looks the exact same” Would be nice if they changed up the forum background colors to match the Schweser materials, wouldn’t it? It’s the subtle things in life that I enjoy.

Good to be here :slight_smile: Can’t wait to be miserable with you guys again!

skillionaire Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Does feel nice to be up in this forum, doesn’t it? It feels even nicer once you out grow this. Guess one can always turn ghost and come back to haunt.

WHOOOOO!!! god am i psyched. i spent a loooong time at level 2 but f that, i’m here now! feels great!

Glad to be joining some old faces and some of the new ones (glad to see you guys came out of the forest and will hopefully post and contribute as we move closer to exam date).

another fall and winter will be sacrificed to the CFA gods, however it will be worth it to hopefully receive my letters come Fall 2010.

I remember when I was studying for L1 I used to take jealous peeks at the L3 forum because everyone there was so close to the finish line. The end is in sight people…do not let up!

I don’t plan to start studying until at least Dec., but then it’s go-time. Let’s help each other pass this and be DONE in 1 year.

let’s crush this beast!

looks around meeeeeeeh… pours out a likkle something something for the fallen who didnt make it … level 3 2010 baby if you dont know now u know

Level III candidate…got a nice ring to it, doesn’t it? We need to enjoy the feeling while it lasts, because I’m sure hell will start again once we crack the books.

congrats to all :slight_smile:

Glad to be here. Is it contango or not?

I couldn’t resist. Signing up today. Can’t be without my crew! Let’s do this!

Congratulations everyone!

skillionaire Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- Were you a frequent poster on NP by any chance?

Yay i can’t believe it. Just one more level guys!! Then I’ll never have to touch another book again for the rest of my life! (or i hope so hahaha)

glad to be here…

aahhh Level 3, what a pleasure!