Welcome to the new L3 candidates and hello again old L3'ers

Happy to see some familiar names from the L2 forum joining L3 forum. Welcome, it must have been tough with lowering passing %. Old L3’ers: Hope that you have had good summer despite the waiting. Just a few more weeks, my friends.

its been a long wait and no date for results yet…

welcome to Hell

Thanks elcfa! And all the best to you and old L3ers for upcoming results. I am sure you would have cracked it hard though.

rus1bus I am also sure that you will get as good results at this level as the one you have just got :slight_smile:

elcfa, rus1bus, sbmartis, Chuckrox8,thommo77, dami, its good to have started with you guys on this CFA program from June 2009. We have a date with history June 2011 - let’s go rock this beast -:0) Afolabi27

elcfa…thanks…you really helped me clear L2 with your knowledge. Big thank you

rusbus , cpk and thommo : very glad to see y’all here .

same to you janakisri…congrats

thommo77 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > elcfa…thanks…you really helped me clear L2 > with your knowledge. Big thank you Glad to hear that I have been of any help to you. Keep up the hard work as you did last year and you would clear L3 as well.

Get a room

love you too charlottekid

thommo77 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > love you too charlottekid I am flattered to be invited. Groovy.