well it has been fun, but I'm off to L2 forum

When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways.

Level 1 is certainly not childish. It is not an easy exam by any stretch of the imagination.

Parts of the curriculum did not sound mature, like calling the idea of duration as the first derivative of price-yield function “correct but in no way helps us understand” and “operationally meaningless” as it just “makes you sound smart” for bringing up calculus. It felt as if my IQ had dropped.

Level 1 is not easy. Level 2 is way harder. I could not pass, had a band of 10, even though I had two months to myself for preparation. At times it is luck also that counts

eighty Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Level 1 is not easy. Level 2 is way harder. > I could not pass, had a band of 10, even though I > had two months to myself for preparation. > At times it is luck also that counts After you learn what it takes to pass L2, you’ll go back and say L1 was easy. believe me… I just went through it

timotimo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I > thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. > When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. Werent you the same guy who said you would lie even if you failed and your not going to do the Level 2 exam regardless…something is fishy.