Well look who it is

Asked how he was able to achieve this figure, he just said ‘he’s been eating a lot of pies’

He put on the weight for an upcoming Dick Cheney role.

I don’t know what a kilogram is but this is some pretty impressive method acting…

Image result for christian bale progression picture

This dude is going to have a heart attack with how he deliberately goes from super-skinny (the Machinist), to fat bastard (this role), to shredded (American Psycho) and everything in between.

You get a pie, you get a pie…

#EveryoneGetsPie

5 months in between the end of filming the machinist to beginning batman begins. RIP manlets, crying about how you cant make gains. Apparently he went up to 220, but the director thought he was too big and had him drop down to 198.

How did he do it?

High Intensity Training - The type of training that hurts like hell, you feel like you’re dying, can barely move after, you can’t move when you get up the next day, but gets you shredded. You know, just a typical day.

the funny thing is. at that weight he is the average fat american. 5.8 195 lbs.

no work out, and eat anything. i’ll hit 195.

1 hr work out, eat anything. i’ll hit 175.

1 hr work out, diet. i’ll hit 165.

2 hr work out diet. i’ll hit 155.

with a 2 hr work out and diet, i can burn 20 to 30 lbs within 2 mos easy. i used to do it all the time. get fat for cfa exams, then lose 30 lbs before august for vegas.

Holy f! I didn’t recognize him! I hope that doesn’t ef up his health… it’s not worth it

Yeah, key question. If you were married to this guy would you accept $10 million for fatty actor (whatever role pays) or would you have $10 million less and the American Psycho dream bod you love?

Crunches every morning. He can do 1,000 now.

The things I would do for 10m. I would literally do anything lol

Would you be willing to transform into a 60 year old? That’s how most people do it.

Nahhh money can’t buy you timeeeee