Well, this is the most disturbing thing I've read all day

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2011/03/21/state/n070951D03.DTL Police: Cavity search produces 50 bags of heroin Monday, March 21, 2011 Police in northeastern Pennsylvania say they recovered more than 50 bags of heroin, cash and loose change from a woman following a cavity search. Authorities say 27-year-old Karin Mackaliunas was detained last weekend following a crash. Scranton police say they found three bags of heroin in her jacket and after being taken to the police station she told investigators she had more hidden in her vagina. A doctor performed a search and recovered 54 bags of heroin, 31 empty bags used to package heroin, prescription pills and $51.22. Mackaliunas was jailed on $25,000 bail on charges including possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance. It was not clear if she had an attorney. A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Monday.

She had $51.22 in her ass?

LBriscoe Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > She had $51.22 in her ass? That’s the funniest thing I have ever heard. Not rolls of $100 bills, no $51.22. It was probably 51 singles and 22 pennies too. Also, what’s with the used bags. Do they not have garbage cans in Scranton? Hmm, I’ve got all these used herion bags. How should I get rid of them? Oh I know, I’ll shove them up my butt!

Well, every cavity is an option. A lot of people swallow packages in order to bring the stuff across borders, so it passes through the gastrointestinal tract. They (the people) are sometimes called drug “mules.” Often condoms are used to package the drugs. Sadly, the packaging occasionally bursts, usually killing the mule by giving them a massive overdose. I suppose if the drug is heroin, maybe it’s not too painful.

Cavity implies a small orifice - Cavern is perhaps more appropriate.

That’s not butt cavity. Anyways huge. How big is one bag?

was she working at Dunder Mifflin by any chance?

LPoulin133 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Cavity implies a small orifice - Cavern is perhaps > more appropriate.

reddevil_l3 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > was she working at Dunder Mifflin by any chance? i was thinking meredith, too

Speaking of disturbing (don’t worry, it’s safe for work): http://allweirdnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/beiber-is-pretty.jpg