Went to Target yesterday

Invigorating and refreshing to see other human life, sadly, that is all I have to say. Tempted to ask if they use LIFO or FIFO but figured a worker wouldn’t know. :stuck_out_tongue:

you should’ve asked for their “target” capital structure, they may know that…

I am in NYC today, going mad looking at so many good looking happy people outside on the street, who have no idea what I am upto these days.

amberpower Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Invigorating and refreshing to see other human > life, sadly, that is all I have to say. > > Tempted to ask if they use LIFO or FIFO but > figured a worker wouldn’t know. :stuck_out_tongue: It’s like 98% that they do FIFO.

Sadly I was also looking for the breakeven point when my family sent out a message that we are going to have a cookout. They needed to know the amount of people who were interested b/c it would be something like 9.75/pp for 30-40 people and 8.95/pp for more than 50 pp. I might be a little off but I know there was a BE point at where you may as well pay for 50 pp if if a lower number were coming. So sad.