Wharton Resumes

Does anyone have a working link to this?

i know you can go to their real estate mba page and they have a ton you can view from there…

http://realestate.wharton.upenn.edu/resumebook/

wow there are some people on there with GMAT scores of 760 and above ( 99th percentile )

Rudeboi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > wow there are some people on there with GMAT > scores of 760 and above ( 99th percentile ) that is to be expected considering this is the top school. In conjunction, there are various ways to get high GMAT scores.

hey, you should be more impressed by the people with the low GMAT’s on the list than the high scores (unless their last name is Trump or Bush or something crazy like that…)

^ good call

From one of the resumes: " Was frequently invited to the private weekly meeting were the CEO and other administrative officers discussed lending options" Are you kidding me?

lol i saw that too …sad but true …That person will soon be a Wharton Grad.

760 is not that hard to get. Besides, smartest people dont end up at wharton or any other MBA programs, they end up doing research in MIT or Prinecton

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 760 is not that hard to get. Besides, smartest > people dont end up at wharton or any other MBA > programs, they end up doing research in MIT or > Prinecton dont’ forget ibanking…