what 2 learn 4 interview

Hey guys, I’m going to apprear in an interview for the post " Financial Analyst" in an asst mgt firm. Presently I’m working in a mgt accountant sort of post. any suggestions for me…

be more specific. are you doing p and L or looking at securities?

Hi Daz, presently I focus on overseas reporting, treasury planning and so on. But the job I’ve fallen for may involve me in analysis of local secutiry markekt, preparing performance measurement for the company and financial analysis… Any clue wht they might wnt me 2 knw?

“Any clue wht they might wnt me 2 knw?” Vowels.

L3 Buckaroo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “Any clue wht they might wnt me 2 knw?” > > Vowels. +1

+2

LOL…this is a proof that the time serie tracking the pass and fail rates for the CFA exam clearly follows a random walk. :slight_smile:

Happyfly Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hi Daz, presently I focus on overseas reporting, > treasury planning and so on. But the job I’ve > fallen for may involve me in analysis of local > secutiry markekt, preparing performance > measurement for the company and financial > analysis… Any clue wht they might wnt me 2 knw? no. that is not my field. sorry. and it is daj, not daz : ) -

Sorry Daj for GROSS MISTAKE of misspelling ur alias.

Happyfly Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sorry Daj for GROSS MISTAKE of misspelling ur > alias. that’s better. good luck on your interview. i have a big interview myself next week, too. these guys were just breaking your balls in. now go get your shinebox!!!