what a beeeeeyaaatch!!!

the contoller at my company sent me the email below when I tried sending personal mail ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi Zoozu, I talked to Dana - apparently she didn’t realize you were trying to send a personal mail. We will not support our employee’s personal expenditures. Whoever ends up using our postage machine for personal reasons should reimburse to Dana. That’s our policy. Please go pay her $0.52. Thanks. Hiroshi WHAT A BEEEEYAAAATCH!!

Zoozu Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > the contoller at my company sent me the email > below when I tried sending personal mail > > -------------------------------------------------- > -------------------------------------------------- > ------------ > Hi Zoozu, > > I talked to Dawn - apparently she didn’t realize > you were trying to send a personal mail. We will > not support our employee’s personal expenditures. > Whoever ends up using our postage machine for > personal reasons should reimburse to Dawn. That’s > our policy. Please go pay her $0.52. > > Thanks. > > Hisae > > WHAT A BEEEEYAAAATCH!! ask if you can finance it.

Give her .55 and tell her to keep the change.

Haha busted. I’m always fearful of the same thing happening.

nice!

i told her i didnt have change and if they could process it through my payroll instead lets see them work on that administrative BS

Zoozu Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i told her i didnt have change and if they could > process it through my payroll instead lets see > them work on that administrative BS LOL – that’s awesome!! Keep us posted on the outcome. This sounds like one of those things that typically happens in “The Office,” though I guess the difference is that your story actually took place in real life.

The funniest email a controller can ever write…

Why don’t you lend her an MBS.

I’ve been using company shipping products for my ebay store for a long time. I pay for shipping though since that could come back to bite me real quick. On another note, I would imagine the labor costs of sending you that email, correct the ledger, and deposit the 55 cents exceeds the cost of you to ship your mail.

…and the reply from HR after my instructions were provided. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hi Zoozu, I am not going to deduct the $0.52 from your payroll. The administration associated with such a small cost, is not worth the trouble. If you could use your own personal stamps/envelopes for personal mail in the future, I would appreciate it. Thank you, Dana Elan

My old firm had it set up where you would mark UPS/FedEx/mail ‘personal’ and it would get taken out of payroll. That was nice for convenience and discounted corporate rates. Now I have to leave the office mid-day to go to a mailing agent. Sux. Ohhh, and any mail I get here gets opened and checked. Thats created issues for some.

“If you could use your own personal stamps/envelopes for personal mail in the future” hahah i used a company envelope too and she noted that