what a bummer

i tried the 2009 cfa exam…and did so poorly…:frowning: especially the frst two about the ips…i think schweser notes did a poor job at drafting the material for this portion…and the rest…well somewhat i knew a lot but its lot easier when u hafta mark off one of the 3 choices compared to writing it down :frowning: losing hope nowww

I failed last year because of first 3 questions-imagine how I feel

is it just me or is there a lot of difference between the curriculum and notes this time…the few times i opend the inst books sumthing new popped up!..i tell ya at this stage it really puttin me down :frowning:

terabytee Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > is it just me or is there a lot of difference > between the curriculum and notes this time…the > few times i opend the inst books sumthing new > popped up!..i tell ya at this stage it really > puttin me down :frowning: No worries; the morning session kicks everybody’s ass. Just make sure to show up for the afternoon (no matter how poorly you did on the morning) and you’ve got a chance. The only losers are the people that quit and don’t come back for the afternoon session.

Your chance of passing the exam by skipping the afternoon is exactly 0%

no way am i gonna quit the pm dude i know that is my only chance of getting a pass on this beast!

Has anyone ever seen or known someone that has skipped the PM session of L3? Why the HELL would you do that? You’ve already taken half of it. What’s another 2-3 hours?? I’d never do it no matter how unprepared I was, but I can see how someone wouldn’t show up on exam day at all. At least you got to sleep in.

Not for LIII, but I did see plenty of it for LI and LII.

CPierce Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Not for LIII, but I did see plenty of it for LI > and LII. I still didn’t understand this… like why not just wing it? You’ve already paid for it… just go bubble C all the way down. Though tiny, there’s still a chance you could pass. Why not? Its a no risk - huge reward payoff if you get lucky. People are weird.

Also, having taken L3 last year… p.m. is waaaaaaaay easier than the a.m. You’re dumb to leave at the break. Even if you fail, you’ll learn why & be that much better off if you re-take.