What are my chances?

How do my chances look? I plan on finishing Schweser completly no later than march 31st. I will than proceed to finish every question in the qbank (4000) and every EOC question. I will also finish Schweser Practice exams and purchase the practice exams from the CFAI. Is this too much to do in 2 months? I work as a trader, I live in west coast but work east coast hours so I get up very early. My plan starting now is to get up 1 hour early, which means 4am, do 1 hour of EOC questions, go to work, come back take a nap do 3 hours of study at night until test day. Also planning on doing about 4 hours a day on weekends. Are my chances good? Will I get burnt out, I know I will not have a social life for until June. Also, I dont plan on opening the CFAI institute books other than EOC questions… Just opening the books makes me want to throw up.

hope they are ok, because i have the same strategy. Need to be done with the schweser readings by 3/31. I do get some free time at work from time to time, so i’ve banged out about 1400 QBanks at this point. I do need the secret sauce to come out to read on the commute - right now i’m just reading end of chapter LOS summaries and they arent too good…

It should work, because i have the same planning. From April on its just practise questions and EOC questions and reading the summaries.

may really double down study time on the FRA & Equities as well, as these could be 50% of the test right there…