What are possible career paths for a charterholder?

ER and PM/AM probably takes the bulk of it, but what other areas would the CFA charter be useful in? How useful would it be in IB? Insurance? etc.?

Business Valuation Personal Wealth Management Consulting Have heard CFA is not really useful in getting into IB.

CEO

MVP

Indian Call Center Executive in about five years.

good in corporate finance for sure

Ponzi scheme architect.

Bounty Hunter / CFA.

Inner Evil Voice - good one :slight_smile: send me your CV

tj2001 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ER and PM/AM probably takes the bulk of it, but > what other areas would the CFA charter be useful > in? > > How useful would it be in IB? Insurance? etc.? The CFA is useful in insurance to the extent that you’re working with their asset management team/investment department - it would still fall into the PM/AM bucket. Actually, the PM/AM bucket is so broad that I’m not sure you’ll get many other areas it would be useful. The only one I can think of is consulting, but that’s equally as broad.

I saw an advertisement for Mcdonalds which stated: ‘CFA desirable but not required’

http://www.newcfa.org/?s_cid=recognition_Bloomberg_RegSegMarketsTakeOver_300x250_Names4#/professions

ChickenTikka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Indian Call Center Executive in about five years. Hahaha… actually, the KPOs here are slowly turning into high end call centres, slowly more and more KPOs are asking their employees to do graveyard shifts, in name on “live support”.