What are some good investment opps now?

PeteyPete Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > storko Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > GE and RIM look good to me. > > > We’re heading into a global economic slowdown, > they have a significant financial arm and have > similar exposure to the problems plaguing the rest > of Wall Street…all these things are working > against GE, but I can’t help that this is a long > term buy. At current levels, the dividend yield > is almost 5%…they are paying you wait. They could cut dividend at any time!

Rydex Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > RYSBX - 2x Dollar Fund. Been saying it for last 5 > months. Will continue to say it through year end. You’re eventually going to need to short that. Dollar is going to implode once the Chinese stop buying our debt!

strangedays Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Short General Motors aaahh, an evergreen trade. never goes out of fashion, and always works in a ‘sell and hold’ strategy. God bless GM, what will we do after they’re not around anymore!?

GE is trading at a 5 year low. If you were contrarian, maybe you should buy some Dell and MSFT and hold for long term. What about GS? They are still profitable.

DUG could rise further as oil continues to plummet, although I have booked 1/3 my position today.