What are you all doing in the hours leading up to the exam?

I’m just reading AnalystForum posts…I can no longer concentrate on studying and am totally done. Please share your stories, anything is welcomed…I just want to know what others are doing. :stuck_out_tongue:

smoking pot and listening to the offspring

review, review, review…

same…summing up the energy to go buy a multipack of redbull and get stuck into some FI for the night!

I actually (this is sick) wrote a 140 page review packet over the last 6 months. I’m going a cover to cover read tonight… then drilling a few week points… then relaxing tomorrow.

Making sure I get enough sleep. Going into the exam relaxed will help me much more at this point than any more studying.

reviewing secret sauce, mock answers, quicksheet equations, getting sleepy, getting nervous, gonna vomit and poop my pants at the same time

rlange Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Making sure I get enough sleep. Going into the > exam relaxed will help me much more at this point > than any more studying. Very true words… No use it killing yourself tomorrow. If you don’t know it now, you’ll never know it!

Real all 6 books again.

I was thinking about watching Charlie Wilson’s War last night at 2 AM, but couldn’t find my headphones, so I decided to take the CFAI sample test

mcf Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > rlange Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Making sure I get enough sleep. Going into the > > exam relaxed will help me much more at this > point > > than any more studying. > > Very true words… No use it killing yourself > tomorrow. If you don’t know it now, you’ll never > know it! def not true for me…usually do my best learning the 2 days before…hope it works…

red bull, chinese food ordering, and fixed income tonight. i feel good about everything except FSA and quant and some “tricky” FI shi% BOOM!

bostonkev Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m just reading AnalystForum posts…I can no > longer concentrate on studying and am totally > done. > > Please share your stories, anything is > welcomed…I just want to know what others are > doing. > :stuck_out_tongue: bostonkev…im going to take a wild guess and say u r giving the exam from boston…:stuck_out_tongue: me too!!! have u had a chance to check out the test center…

Hi delta9, No, I haven’t checked it out in person yet, but I know it is ~0.7 miles from South Station…so I’m just going to walk from there in the morning. I was thinking of riding my seatless bike as well (some a-hole stole the seat)…

im actually using the excuse to go to Mike’s pastry tonight!!! chocolate fudge cake!!!mmmm… the best part of the exam…i don’t care abt what i eat these days!!! i have an excuse!!! :smiley:

Yeah, dying from obesity is the least of my worries for the next couple of days…