What are you eating for lunch on exam day?

they had beer at the javits center last time - I was tempted to grab a nice frothy brew

jut111 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > There were two boston sights in December, one at > the big expo center, and another somewhere by > copley plaza. There are total 3 (Hynes Convention - Copley, Bay Side expo - Dorchester and cconvention center near WTC)

Geez. You all with your nuts and berries diets make me feel like a fat fck. I’m going to have a roast beef po boy from Henri’s cool ranch Doritos a chocolate macaroon gatorade

I can drive to my test center. I had a cooler with a 6 inch Subway sandwich and some Pringles. Oh, and also 2 Monsters to keep my mental alertness peaking.

I hope they do it at the WTC again. I like the location. Dorcestor = ghetto Hynes = makes me want to say fck it and go outside and check out all the pretty girls

i fail in the WTC although it’s convenient. hynes and i have good mojo. plus after the test, more drinking spots. if i have to go to dorch-vegas, i’ll be pissed. are the tickets up yet? i hope i don’t get dorch-a-a.

hynes is too distraction thou. Like during the lunch break I like grabbing something quick to eat and review notes. At WTC there is nothing around there so you can just sit, enjoy the water views, and studying while at hynes you have a sitdown meal or shop, etc. etc.

Chipotle - chicken burrito.

half a pbj, three snack packs (chocolate) and two mountain dews. if there’s time, throw in a lipper to calm the nerves. i then take a caffeine pill as i’m walking in the door - that way, halfway through the test, i get a little pick-me-up.

dspapo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > throw in a lipper > to calm the nerves. +1

I’m going to eat the following words: “I’m going ace this exam!!!”

i have good exp with dorchester…WTC sucked

for all the people planning on getting wired on caffiene and/or OTC speed, bear in mind it makes you THINK you’re brains working extra hard, but actually impairs your ability to concentrate for long periods. Try it and compare when studying. I first heard this on AF ages ago and it works for me, but everyone has their preferences.

I have chocolate addiction. so in the break I eat like 2 86% chocolate bars after my sandwich. no drug, no redbull, no coffee.

Lev one I had a chicken Salad Sandwhich, then walked around for awhile out in the cold. right before lev2 i had a redbull and washed that down some alkaseltzer (had to pee like 10 questions in). One of kids around here who is on lev3 swears he drinks a few beers on the break to calm him down. To me that’s insane, beer = me not wanting to think anymore. The worst you can possibly do to yourself is look through notes and study. Major mistake. the day before the first exam i spent a grand total of 20 minutes just flipping through my flash cards (some have long notes on them), creating two piles - know it/don’t know it. then go through the don’t know its till the whole pile is know it. I treat the studying like training for a big race, taper off the last few days - day before its just a light workout to stay loose.

1 can of regular Coke (works better than Coffee for me) and a sandwich

I am going to sweet tomatoes…I have a nasty habit of getting too tired to function after lunch so I need to make sure I eat something light. For breakfast, I am going to Mimi’s Cafe Best, TheChad