What are you eating for lunch on exam day?

What are the best foods for mental acuity and not getting that sleepy feeling? For L1 I had a chicken sandwich that I bought the night before at a local supermarket. I also had some fruit and a red bull before going in for the afternoon session and had no sleepiness.

500ml Redbull and nuts/bananas. After 5 - Vodka+redbull.

Same thing I had at lunch for Level I - a couple of beers. Makes you a lot more confident on the questions where you’re 50/50.

Breakfast = 20mg of adderall, 1 medium ice coffee (no cream or sugar), 20oz water, 1 large banana, 2 slices of whole wheat bread, 1 slice of non-fat cheese Lunch = another 10-20mg of adderall, 1 small ice coffee (no cream or sugar), lots of water, 1 apple, small salad, protein shake or some type of lean meat.

WTF is adderall, bipolar?

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > WTF is adderall, bipolar? Prescription speed. no joke. Used to treat people with ADD so they can focus. Helps “normal” people focus as well.

yup, my secret weapon. I can think like a madman on the stuff.

That’s cheating… Where can I get some?

my exam location offers buffet, just a floor above exam site. I ate too much last time, so I can’t concentrate in the PM session, so sleepy. shame on me. As a result, I went to bathroom three time and drank a lot of cold water to keep me awake. Thank goodness I passed. This time, I will only eat some fruit + a red bull. one fuuny story, a server ask a guy: " how are you today?" answered: “get slaughtered” I can’t stop laughing. It certainly made my day.

where is the boston test this year? convention center by the waterfront or hynes? this will affect my lunch decision. honestly, i’ll be fired up regardless- i’m not worried about snoozing through this thing.

sushi Great brain food and doesn’t cause you to feel all sluggish and full.

topher Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cfaboston28 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > WTF is adderall, bipolar? > > > Prescription speed. no joke. Used to treat people > with ADD so they can focus. Helps “normal” people > focus as well. damm… I need this then! how can I lay my hands over those 2 20mg shots?

@swap easy. come to a college town like mine. all is available around here.

snickers and a red bull

You need to mail that thing for me ;-p I’ll send you good luck Nep-hi t-shirts to wear to the exam?

lol ! i’ll take an order of grey brain matter with those tees

hopefully not a sh*t sandwich.

Jason’s Deli Wrap!

There were two boston sights in December, one at the big expo center, and another somewhere by copley plaza.

Burger, fries, milkshake, pick-up game, cigarette. In that order.