What are you going to do if you fail L2?

i’m def gonna retake it next year

Im going to try to laugh it off and retake it next year. “Try to laugh it off”… will not be easy

Definitely throwing in the towel if I fail…the idea was take a shot at each level and forget it if I fail at any level

I will ask my husband to give me something to drink today (rum is a good idea). become totally drunk and… starting from tomorrow I will update my study schedule for L2 2015.

I did not pass and now I have to have a “talk” with my wife about 2015. Ugghhh.

I’m taking that effer again and will pass. (Failed ban 10 this year)

I’ve failed 2nd time this year with Band 10 (last year was Band 5).

I’m just confused with the results but I’ll retake in 2015 for the 3rd and final attempt.

There are some inspiring stories of people passing after their 4th attempt.

The should I give it another go is the hardest question in the CFA. Odds are good that most of us will have to answer it at least once.

Unlike all the other questions we answer the answer depends on the individual.

I failied L1 multiple times because I was not willing to put the time in to pass. My job was an excuse the reality was I spend too much time playing games, watching TV and partying. If this is you and you’re happy like this great, forget the CFA.

I wasn’t happy, I needed the satisfaction that comes from setting yourself a difficult task and getting it done. But it does require sacrifice.

Now I recognise that not everyone is in control of the things that eat their time, I have changed since my L1 days and now have made the necessary sacrifices to get through, but sometimes events are outside your control, supporting a sick family member, death in the family etc.

Jsut make sure that if you decide to go on that you do whatever you can to get through this time, there’s nothing worse than studying 1500 hours to pass L2 because it took 5 attempts.

And again kudos to the guy who passed at the 7th turn this year.