What are you going to remind yourself

1. Do not work in the abstract! Write, down numbers. (e.g. if they say the CR is > 1, Let CA = 20 and CL = 10 and try out the possible answers) 2) DO NOT WORK IN THE ABSTRACT! (e.g. even if you think you know the answer in your head, draw out yield curves, payoff tables, etc. 3hrs is plenty of time) 3) The CFAI is NOT trying to throw curveball questions. They will throw plenty of hard ones, but they aren’t trying to trick you. 4) There will be questions with easy answers. See #3 and go on.
  1. DO NOT read too fast. Easy to miss INcorrect when you think it says correct (most likely, least likely). Lots of time so read slowly and make sure you know what the question is asking. Easy marks thrown away otherwise

Reggie Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 5) DO NOT read too fast. Easy to miss INcorrect > when you think it says correct (most likely, least > likely). Lots of time so read slowly and make sure > you know what the question is asking. Easy marks > thrown away otherwise I’ve done this a couple of times, missed alot of ethics/eco q’s as a result!

Read ALL the choices, don’t just stop when you see the “right” one Saves you from misreading correct/incorrect when you notice that 3 answers would work well.

i will write down some formula on the back of my shoe, one of many tips i learned while doing schweser exams