What are your plans after exam?

Obliterating every single formula I’ve memorized with copious amount of alcohol.

Getting dismantled.

World Cup. On TV. Or over the internet.

Reservation at the Capital Grille after the exam. My wife will definitely be driving…Martini’s sound excellent right now.

BBQ & Beer. (Or would it be beer + BBQ on the side?)

I have a late massage scheduled. I decided to leave enough time prior to the massage to get a drink with CFA candidates if there’s talk after the exam about where to go (I started a thread for Denver about this). Mr. LS and I have reserved a downtown Denver hotel room, and some friends have reserved the adjoining room. We’re going to do the LoDo bars until they close. When my liver recovers, I’m going to do lots of mountain biking. I might go skiing at Arapahoe Basin one last time to end the season. I also look forward to pleasure reading. I may rent a bass guitar because I’ve been wanting to teach myself a new instrument. I also look forward to camping and having beers by the campfire.

I suspect I will probably be the only one taking Level II in Montana, (maybe one other person?) so I’ll be sucking down as many beers as my skinny ass can handle alone. . . . Then, I’ll be catching up on all the things I’ve missed. Cleaning the garage, wife’s birthday, anniversary, and playing the guitar every second of time that I’m not rotting away at work. . . . .

me & the balvene, slow and neat… it will be lovely.

1 week of break, and GMAT for 3 months.

A lot of coke. and hookres.

NBA Finals Enjoying the nightlife here in Houston BBQ Going to the beach

abbas1440 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > NBA Finals > Enjoying the nightlife here in Houston > BBQ > Going to the beach Last time I was in Houston “enjoying the nightlife” we almost got killed with a fire exchange between some fellas right outside the club :slight_smile: I Forgot the name of the place, it’s been 3 years now.

soddy1979 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Going to get trashed and spend a month watching > the World Cup. > > Argentina out in the last 16 - you heard it here > first! This thread makes me happy. I swear it reminds me of fun things that have been non-existing for the past 3 months. I just love this thread. I read each post and say… “Oh yea, I want to do that as well” One thing for sure, can’t wait for the World Cup…

(dup)

XXX with my bf as being in abstinence stage for two months for this #*($# :">. Honestly now this is the most important reason I want to finish this program and get the charter asap… Let me get back my LIFE and let me married!!! Don’t want to waste another year of my life for this U#((#@ so I’d better pass this year. Time doesn’t wait for anyone, especially for woman. Can’t wait for the exam to come.

I know what u mean. For me is the first WC when I don’t havy any exams to study for… it will be great

Wow… Oxigen333, so you have been busy for exam since elementary school? Your mom and dad were a bit too demanding I must say :slight_smile:

enjoy whatever is left of the elusive English summer

1. Do a Simon Sasserman and violate Standard 1(D) in the most spectacular manner possible [1] 2. Sleep for a week. I’ve lost it. I just poured the coffee grains down the water hole for my coffee machine O_o. [1] Note to CFAI: This is a joke. Please don’t destroy me.

diediemustpass Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > XXX with my bf as being in abstinence stage for > two months for this #*($# :">. Honestly now this > is the most important reason I want to finish this > program and get the charter asap… Let me get > back my LIFE and let me married!!! > > Don’t want to waste another year of my life for > this U#((#@ so I’d better pass this year. Time > doesn’t wait for anyone, especially for woman. > > Can’t wait for the exam to come. Haha come…