What BS!

I had no idea how DIFFERENT Q-bank questions were from the Schweser practice exams!!! Just TOTALLY different…I’m so pissed off right now…

Right there with you bro!

The Schweser practice exams are much better than the Qbank. I would take a couple of those and go through each answer (Volume 1 is said to be better by many people in this forum).

Just wait until you see just how different the real CFA exams are from the Schweser practice exams!

What is easier? Real CFA exam or Schweser mock exam? Wouldn’t studying the mcq’s in the end of each reading session in the CFAI books and doing the CFAI mock exams be better than Schweser?

YES! allegro-cpa/cfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What is easier? Real CFA exam or Schweser mock > exam? Wouldn’t studying the mcq’s in the end of > each reading session in the CFAI books and doing > the CFAI mock exams be better than Schweser?

Well, for me I really liked the video classes. I’m an auditory learner and Kaplan’s study material is pretty comprehensive…I just don’t like their tests…

Wouldn’t doing Qbank for the ethics section help though?