What day did you decide that you are going to start studying?

You know, it’s funny, I recall things I read in the Level I books and that was more than 5 months ago. I also recall things I learned in college, high school, and grade school and that was definitely more than 5 months ago. You must have a terrible memory.

Chi Paul Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You know, it’s funny, I recall things I read in > the Level I books and that was more than 5 months > ago. I also recall things I learned in college, > high school, and grade school and that was > definitely more than 5 months ago. You must have > a terrible memory. I’m with him, I forgot half of level 2 the day after I wrote the test!

haven’t read a word. i usually start early. looks like i’m in for a fun winter. just ordered schweser though- when books come later this week, they might guilt me into starting. target is 11/1. let’s do this people.

What’s up everybody? I can’t believe I’m back on AF by mid-October… oh well. I’m planning to start late November… started LII in Sept and it was too much. For the moment tho, I’m focused on b-school apps. Anyone else applying and doing LIII at the same time?

I just got my Schweser notes!!! not excited at all. Going to lightly read/skim the materials but i’m not going full out till Dec when the BSAS class start then studying will be my other FT job.

I started all 3 levels in about october and passed them all without dying from stress. I recommend that you start early too. It’s true that you may forget some things, but you have time to read it again and you’ll end up understanding it even better. Burning out? Well, I didn’t. I guess that’s a matter of motivation.

Whatever date is 2 weeks before June 6, 2010.

I was actually really pumped to see the little package icon in my apartment lobby telling me a package of hell was waiting in the package room. I’m always very motivated and excited at this point in the process, so figure I will start now! My plan has always been 1 schweser book per month from Nov-March, and then leave April and May for questions and review