What day will test scores be released?

For L1 in Dec07, the CFAI send an email to all candidates indicating the date scores would be released. Are they going to do the same thing this summer? Or will I have to check the website 5 times a day in July / Aug? Anyone know when did the L2 scores got released last year?

October, a strange man in a clown outfit should show up on your doorstep in mid september to let you know the actual date and time. They like to mix it up a bit for LII.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > October, a strange man in a clown outfit should > show up on your doorstep in mid september to let > you know the actual date and time. They like to > mix it up a bit for LII. wrong that’s for L3. I need to pass L2 so i can wrestle the clown when he turns up. I never did like the file IT

I read somewhere on this forum that based on last year, August 20th was the likely date for test results release.

I just read that the date would be in October but I have no reason to assume that’s true. Everyone is guessing. The only thing I know is that for the first time ever, CFAI announced the release date in mid-December last year for the L1 results. They never did that before. Perhaps they’ll do that again this year for the L1/L2 and L3 results. If they don’t then we’ll have to wait… and wait… and wait… and then be scared when there’s suddenly a mail telling you the results are out.

The CFA website says here: https://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprog/resources/examdetails/examresults.html that we’ll get our results within 90 days. 90 days = 9/5/08 Their calendar, here: http://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprog/register/calendar.html says “late August.”

Bleeck Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I just read that the date would be in October but > I have no reason to assume that’s true. Everyone > is guessing. > > The only thing I know is that for the first time > ever, CFAI announced the release date in > mid-December last year for the L1 results. They > never did that before. Perhaps they’ll do that > again this year for the L1/L2 and L3 results. > > If they don’t then we’ll have to wait… and > wait… and wait… and then be scared when > there’s suddenly a mail telling you the results > are out. if you frequent this forum regularly you will find out from here that they are out way before even receiving the email - thats what happened last year to me.

oagra Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > if you frequent this forum regularly you will find > out from here that they are out way before even > receiving the email - thats what happened last > year to me. Or if you are crazy (like me) you would login to the CFA website every day in August to see if the results had been posted yet. Although since they announced it would be the 19th, there is no need for that now. :slight_smile:

received email from CFA saying tue 19th Aug

Keep an eye out for clowns

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Keep an eye out for clowns L3 for clowns - don’t get your hopes up for a L2 clown

The exact date and time http://www.cfainstitute.org/RGu38t/View/noresults.html

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Keep an eye out for clowns clowns?!

I got an email from the CFAI saying they would come out in Aug. Anyone else get the same email?