What did I study today?

I’m taking serious strain working my way through the CFAI readings. Currently on SS6 and sh…ing myself. I feel like I’m seriously falling behind. Methinks it’s time to procure Stalla/Schweser and focus on getting to grips with 80% of the material (and use CFAI for the balance to supplement). Key will be doing practice problems, online exams and Q banks. any views?

On study session 11 (Swaps) after about 90 pages of Alternatives…very interesting but basically took me all day Sunday to complete. There are some LONG readings in this bad boy (Equities, FI, Alts, Corp Governance) What happened to the 30 to 35 page readings? My goal is to be once thru all the material, with all of the Schweser problems done and most of the CFA probs done by the Schweser seminar in Charlotte NC early April. I am “saving” some of the CFAI probs for April and May, when I will be more likely to recall it on the test instead of doing them in January but I am falling behind a bit on that schedule, no thanks to work and a touch of the stomach flu

Still haven’t started. I’ll be the dude pulling his hair out on June 3 …

done all the SS till SS 15 (except for ethics) started SS 16 last night and reading through of all the topics till date i found SS6 Eco Concepts for PM ,SS7 Asset Allocation SS 11 Alternative and SS 12 & 13 Risk Management very interesting , i have no clue from where SS14 executing and SS15 monitoring hit me out of the blue its as if i a train hit me. Regards, NDS DATE: MARCH, 05, 2008

really really behind… just finished ss3 … somehow i’m really lacking motivation this time