what did u think

that stupid lifo question where the answer was an increase in inventories rather than an increase in prices was there… i still don’t understand that one but chose it nevertheless…

ZXl - were you in London? I swear that proctor must work part-time as assistant to Bond Villan. You know, the one that relays the status on rocket launches… wearing a see through plastic tub on his head. He might have been wearing it on the day actually - but I was too far back to see…

I was a bit disappointed about how easy, especially the AM section was. I did the AM in 1hour 20 minutes and PM in 1 hour 45 minutes. The Econ. questions in the PM were a bit trickier. Also, I have to second that the Ethics part was a frigging joke.

It wasn’t easy. We were well prepared. If you’re prepared for the exam it’s easy, that’s how it always is. There’s a difference between an easy test and a difficult test. The CFA is a difficult test to take because the amount of preparation needed is staggering. CFAI is not trying to trick you. They want to know if you know the material. If you study and prepare and know what you’re supposed to know, then you will pass. It’s not supposed to be a test where they go out of their way to trick you. If you know it, then it’s easy. If you don’t, then it’s hard.

The CFA Logo is a certification mark intended to identify individual charterholders and must not be incorporated into a company name, confused with a company logo, or placed in such close proximity to a company name or logo as to give the reader the idea that the certification mark certifies the company. It would only be appropriate to use the CFA Logo on the business card or letterhead of each individual CFA charterholder.

im comparing it to the type of exams we had an university (UNSW)… the cfa exam seemed ‘easy’ as in, if you knew your stuff, then you get it right… our uni exams were actually difficult… even if you knew all your stuff, you’d still have to sit there n think about how to tackle the question…cos they were always brain-teasers

do you mean CFA online exam that you pay for?

highparkcfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I was a bit disappointed about how easy, > especially the AM section was. I did the AM in > 1hour 20 minutes and PM in 1 hour 45 minutes. The > Econ. questions in the PM were a bit trickier. > Also, I have to second that the Ethics part was a > frigging joke. Wow you da man…zipping thru the exam like that. You coulda finished 2 exams in the time of one! Good luck to you, hope you checked your answers.

highparkcfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I was a bit disappointed about how easy, > especially the AM section was. I did the AM in > 1hour 20 minutes and PM in 1 hour 45 minutes. The > Econ. questions in the PM were a bit trickier. > Also, I have to second that the Ethics part was a > frigging joke. Are you totally oblivious to the tone of your message? I’m sure it is extremely condescending to many people in this forum who worked very hard… and still will not pass.

------------------------------------------------------- > The CFA Logo is a certification mark intended to > identify individual > charterholders and must not be incorporated into a > company name, confused > with a company logo, or placed in such close > proximity to a company > name or logo as to give the reader the idea that > the certification mark certifies > the company. It would only be appropriate to use > the CFA Logo on the > business card or letterhead of each individual CFA > charterholder. What was asked in the exam? I took NO/NO (no violation). wrong?

apcarlso Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > highparkcfa Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I was a bit disappointed about how easy, > > especially the AM section was. I did the AM in > > 1hour 20 minutes and PM in 1 hour 45 minutes. > The > > Econ. questions in the PM were a bit trickier. > > Also, I have to second that the Ethics part was > a > > frigging joke. > > > Are you totally oblivious to the tone of your > message? I’m sure it is extremely condescending to > many people in this forum who worked very hard… > and still will not pass. Nothing wrong with somebody being confident in his results. Still, it did come off a bit arrogant.