what did u think

i thought it wa tough and the q’s they asked looked alot different from q-bank. but taking the cfa online tests helped out 100% i also feel reading the cfa text books was the best choice some of the questions were straight out of them…

i found FSA alot easier than expected… alot easier than some of the schweser questions i’ve seen… the quant/eco were slightly trickier… and yeh,. some questions were EXACTLY from the cfai exams, so that was a plus

i found that most of the ethics questions were just copied and pasted from the curriculum, thank god i spent the friday night reviewing it.

it was freaking hard… I didn’t seem to notice many similarities in the ethics??

i did, am not worried about ethics,

do you remember the problem concerning the use of CFA logo on business card and letter head? Do that offend the standards?

yes it would

so when will we know the result? need to know if i need to start studying/registering for June’08.

Neither on Business Cards nor on Letter Heads…+1 for me

Shut, I thought you can put it in the bcard. -1 for me

Quoted directly from the CFAI text on use of the CFA Logo in letterheads and business cards: “It would only be appropriate to use the CFA Logo on the business card or letterhead of each individual CFA charterholder.” (pg 108) I don’t want to discuss specific questions, so I’ll leave it at that.

-1 for me cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Neither on Business Cards nor on Letter > Heads…+1 for me

Bluey 1.8T Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > and yeh,. some questions were EXACTLY from the > cfai exams, so that was a plus I was hoping for more freebies though. I think there were no more than 3-4 questions that I recognized.

I definitely saw a couple questions that were basically verbatim from the CFAI sample exams.

lola Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bluey 1.8T Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > and yeh,. some questions were EXACTLY from the > > cfai exams, so that was a plus > > I was hoping for more freebies though. I think > there were no more than 3-4 questions that I > recognized. really? I thought most of ethics was freebie…similar to so many sample questions I have seen

had way more time than I thought… the section I liked the least both sessions was asset val, ethics was fine, at least that is my hope

LongOnCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > lola Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Bluey 1.8T Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > and yeh,. some questions were EXACTLY from > the > > > cfai exams, so that was a plus > > > > I was hoping for more freebies though. I think > > there were no more than 3-4 questions that I > > recognized. > > > really? I thought most of ethics was > freebie…similar to so many sample questions I > have seen I agree. Even on the ones with minor variations, the minor variations were familiar

so u can put it on business cards and/or letterhead right?

Do anyone remember the break down to the test. I think it was something like this Ethics Econ Quants Accounting Assest valuation Portfolio with the majority of the questions focused on accounting, assets valuation, ethics, econ quants and portfolio. I know someone metion the break down before i just cant remember where. Next time im going to spend more time on accounting and assest valuation, totaly forgot the structure of the test.

Well the first part of the morning session went by in a bit of a blur, I still don’t remember it very well partly due to lack of sleep the night before so hopefully I didn’t make too many stupid mistakes. The second part of the morning session and the afternoon session went a whole lot better for me. I hope it will be enough but we will see. I found the exam quite an experience actually. 240 questions is really a marathon. I also found that the proctor who was reading in the mic had a droning computer voice, and when she kept talking like: ‘… is in violation of CFA Standards’ ‘… surrender ALL electronic devices immediately’ ‘… write your name on the booklet NOW’ ‘… this is your final time check, remain seated until dismissed’ I felt like I was in some sci fi movie bootcamp being brainwashed :slight_smile: