what did you do after the exam?

I just went home and chilled the f*ck out. Was exhausted! Been sick and pretty much bed ridden since Sunday evening. I suppose that was always likely to happen once you calm your body and mind down after a period of high stress.

Actually now that you ask. My boyfriend and I (we both took the exam) drove away blasting music in the car, until some girl asked us to roll down our window and told us we have a very bad flat tire. It was so flat (and we couldnt hear it with our music on) that we could barely steer the car. What makes it even better is we wrote level 1 in December, after which we tried driving away but couldnt because the car would not start - since wed drained the battery of the car eating lunch in it with the heat blasting. So what did we do after the exam... waited on the said of the road for two hours for CAA to get to us to change our tires... because my boyfriend doesnt know how to :frowning:

SFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I quit my job before the exam (ethical issues). > Now I’m just reading non-CFA books and walking > around town with my camera :slight_smile: Not looking > forward to returning to ‘real life’ anytime soon. sounds so wonderful :slight_smile:

MFIN— Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Omar Adnan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I traveled for a week :slight_smile: > > > how did you travel for a week lol it’s only been a > few days since the exam was written? I wondered the same lol

naaat Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Actually now that you ask. My boyfriend and I (we > both took the exam) drove away blasting music in > the car, until some girl asked us to roll down our > window and told us we have a very bad flat tire. > It was so flat (and we couldnt hear it with our \> music on) that we could barely steer the car. \> \> What makes it even better is we wrote level 1 in \> December, after which we tried driving away but \> couldnt because the car would not start - since > wed drained the battery of the car eating lunch \> in it with the heat blasting. \> \> So what did we do after the exam... waited on the \> said of the road for two hours for CAA to get to \> us to change our tires... because my boyfriend \> doesnt know how to :frowning: Sign #83 that you should dump your bf. Dingo

June 4th is my birthday…thanks CFAI for ruining the first half of my bday… Obviously, ridiculous amounts of alcohol were consumed (beer, sangria, gin bucket, shots) after the exam as I reintroduced myself to my friends! I have my life back and it’s glorious!

I got wasted and played warcraft 3. A lot of noobs felt my wrath that night.

just got back from Florida. tan.

dinner at steak house, french open and NBA final the next morning.

magicskyfairy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I got wasted and played warcraft 3. A lot of noobs > felt my wrath that night. what level are you and race?

play “total war - medieval” after the exam. conquered all the european countries on sunday…

I had a headache all day on Saturday (even had to take a nap during the exam) so I just went home and slept. Went to Tobago (an island paradise) on Sunday and chilled on the beaches for the next few days with my fiancee. On Wednesday I went to the West Indies vs India cricket match in Trinidad.

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > magicskyfairy Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I got wasted and played warcraft 3. A lot of > noobs > > felt my wrath that night. > > > what level are you and race? I assume he’s human and judging by the forum he wrote Level 2 :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

nvestn Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > pimpineasy Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > magicskyfairy Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > I got wasted and played warcraft 3. A lot of > > noobs > > > felt my wrath that night. > > > > > > what level are you and race? > > I assume he’s human and judging by the forum he > wrote Level 2 :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: Lol I don’t play much solo any more, I prefer RT 3 vs 3, but I have to keep making new accounts cuz after a bunch of wins I can’t find games anymore. I play undead, and my main account is Rectal_Lich if I’m going to solo. If I’m going to RT, I’m just smurfing, so I could be any of imbasmurf, oh_no.theCLguy, level2.cfa.exam and a few others

I Playedundead Fire mage Magicskyfairy time for you to upgrade to world of warcraft if you really think you are good in 3v3…ill hook you u with free trial membership

Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly…

my first week after exam was as if I had all the time in the world…given that i was working fulltime for exam…working at office seemed easy…however now i am feeling the hangover…i get tired these days by 4-5pm…hope to get through this and start something new…